Thursday 14 March 2019

My Story

My name is Stephen Armstrong and I want to share my story with you. I have now achieved my goal of managing colleagues and I will soon be qualified to provide advice to customers, but the road there has been long with many ups and downs.
The ups include progressing rapidly soon after joining the workforce while the downs include my employer going out of business not long after.
In this blog, I want to show you how to avoid making the same career mistakes that I made. Some of the things I’ll cover are:
·         What to do on your first day at work.
·         The advantage of only expending time and effort on things that we have control over, and how doing this increases the number of things we have control over.
·         How to think critically about workplace processes and make suggestions for improvement.
We have a great journey ahead and I hope you’ll enjoy coming along. To ensure you miss nothing, press the ‘Subscribe’ button. Thanks for reading and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is this Important? AKA “You’ll never get rich working for someone else” So far in this blog, I’ve written lots about how to get on...